Sunday, January 23, 2011

Zantedeshia.

Here is my latest piece created for a new garden centre in Ashford Kent .
The design was inspired by a collection of Zantedeshcia that were on display at the Chelsea Flower Show last year.
Whilst the communication for this started way back in 2010, I have been very excited to see this realised and installed.

My apprentice Andrew Cowling, who has been working alongside me since the 'Vegas project' last summer (blog to follow), is no stranger to digging deep on the final push of a project so a little finishing off on the weave last week...

...and then a long run down south.

Although it was a bright day for part of the installation, the images below were taken as the light had fallen.
I will return with some better images when the building and center is open.
But here's a quick glimpse...



1 comment:

Salix said...

Love it, gorgeous.
Lene